Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!!

I love Halloween, it's definitely one of my favorite holidays because I get to decorate the yard in whatever scary mode my heart desires.  Yesterday I molded Halloween candies; the red skull is white chocolate I dyed. I also carved 2 Jack o'Lanterns, one from an orange pumpkin & one from a gray one.  As you can see from the photo, they're surrounded by an array of animated items, along with some ghoulish drinks and roaches.
I set up the candy dispensary in the drive way, since it's easier for strollers than grass, with the Jack o'Lanterns, etc, stage right and the items in the photo above on the other side, including "Gertrude", who lights up and speaks.  Printed vinyl backgrounds hide the front porch and carport and are backlit to highlight the graveyard theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment