Went out on my daily inspection rounds and found that the pumpkin patch has been invaded by vile looking bugs that are sucking the life out of the plants. They killed one vine and several leaves on the others have died off as well, so out came the organic insecticidal soap and the entire patch got a got soaking. From the looks of them, most of them are in the nymphal stages, so if I can kill them now it may stop the invasion from advancing.
We had an vintage movie lobby card reframed and I used to old frame to hang the vintage garden hand tools I bought a while back. Since I didn't have any more old fencing available, I took some slightly rusted wire fabric I had left from the seedling greenhouse, stapled it to the back and used monofilament fishing line to tie the tools to the wire fabric.
Lastly, here are pictures of the Bay Laurel and Thornless Boysenberries I bought last weekend; they're hanging out on the potting bench until the weather cools enough to plant them.