Sunday, April 1, 2012

More backyard birds

Between Little League and going through everything in the Tuff Shed and deciding what to give to Goodwill and what to keep, I didn't get anything done in the garden this weekend (once again) but I did open up some much needed space in the shed.  Despite all that, I was able to add two more species to the list today, along with pictures of previously reported birds. I'll be placing all the bird photos in an album on my Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Bs-Garden/300741716635879 so you have a place where you can see all of them without having to search through multiple posts in this blog.

White-winged Dove - Zenaida asiatica
Brown-headed cowbird - Molothrus ater

White-winged Dove
Brown-headed cowbird, male
Brown-headed Cowbird, female
Eurasian Collared Dove
House Finches; male (l), female (r)

Also, the first Blue Moon Rose blossoms opened today; never had more than one at a time last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment