Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random things I did or found today

I couldn't wait for the seedlings to be ready, so when I went to Home Depot for more cedar to build the next raised bed, I picked up some Walla Walla onion starts, 60 of them, and planted most of them today.  I also planted 6 tomatoes that sprouted next to the compost, so I'm not sure what type(s) they are.


The paperwhites I planted in a hanging basket in the back yard have started blooming, even though they were planted after the ones on the front porch; guess the sun is stronger in the back of the house.


The invasion of the gnomes continues, as this little guy showed up to serenade the plants on the front porch.  Found him at Hobby Lobby and couldn't resist, as he is so "me" with his Hawaiian shirt.


Started the second planter and got the first level done, then had to take a break to play with my grandson, Kaleb, so I guess I'll finish it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment